Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oscalantine Opens up mTC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer

Oscalantine Opens up mTC Empty
PostSubject: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:41 am

Quote :

To. Whom it may concern
From. CEO of Oscalantine, Executor Nathanial N. Kwon

Hello, nations and corporations around Hiborea! I thank you for all your support in creation of Oscalantine. Many of those who I am sending this letter to have helped by giving us aids and support… and some have helped by not helping the other side! Whatever you have done, it has all ultimately helped me achieve our goal of creating a corporate paradise of free trade and economic prosperity.

Therefore, what better reward exists than to show you fruits of your efforts… the show of all that we can offer to you now! Oscalantine is holding a massive Trade Convention, the first that our nation has established! I encourage you to come and enjoy the best refreshments and comfort that Oscalantine can offer, and browse through our list of products!

Now, I realize that the previous government of USI has upset every one of you to the point of de-legitimization, and I feel ashamed to admit that I, too, was a patriot of that government. However, I would like to rejoice and share my view that Oscalantine is different. We are a nation that encourages free trade and economic prosperity through unity. Therefore, I encourage everyone to come and see for yourself the glory of mTC. We would be grateful to have you explorer what Oscalantine has to offer.

The mTC (massive Trade Convention) was now open in the Nexus Incorporated’s Headquarters in Nexus Sector 01. Massive convention of everything that Nexus… I mean Oscalantine had to offer was set in display for viewing. In the clean halls of Nexus Headquarters, anything from latest Smartphone, the Grania S, to military UAVS have been laid out for display. Corporations from all over the country have sent their CEO and business heads to explorer what Nexus Incorporated and Oscalantine was willing to offer… as well as to find out what they were willing to purchase.

The convention was still beginning, and there were not that many guest as Executor Nate would have liked. He sipped his wine as he greeted another one of those corporate officials from random country #3. They were all here to sell. Well, some were willing to buy, but most of them were more interested in finding business deals than anything else. Well, Nate was still happy for now. He has gotten a sweet deal on carrots. Now that he could use to get this blasted citizenry of his out of obesity level. Those damn citizens of his… they just eat and sit. Oh wait a minute… that’s what they are paid to do. Sit and work. Nate scratched his head. Bah! There will be no end of this dilemma. Maybe he should prioritize media brainwashing and start a health clinic, as well as nation-wide, health clubs. Yes, he can hear the credit rolling back to him now…

The CEO of Nexus Inc and Oscalantine walked to the entrance thinking about how he should send the propaganda through media. Well, he should consider that later. He is expecting business deals, and he was expecting countries from all over the world. He should be ready to face everyone.

Last edited by Oscalantine on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hijjma

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

hmm fairly quiet here lol lol! for a massive Trade Convention
Back to top Go down
Isis Rakael

Isis Rakael

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm

(OOC: Please refrain from making comments that serve no constructive purpose.)

Tomas Lindback was pleased to have received an invitation to the Trade Convention hosted by Executor Kwon and even more pleased when he was asked by the IRSC itself to attend. The IRSC couldn't send one of its own, due to the efforts being put into the cleanup of the war-ravaged cities and the new expansion to an island in the west. They were needed elsewhere. Lindback had planned to attend anyway and government consent was even better. This would give him the chance to strengthen his position in the eyes of the Council. The Council and the Lindback Corporation had always been on good terms, especially with Lindback being IR's leading technology producing company, as well as a chief supplier of military hardware and technology, but Lindback always strove for more. Perhaps striking a striking a deal here at the Trade Convention would elevate his status in the eyes of the Council. Perhaps they would invest even more in his company, or better yet, give him a seat on the Council itself. He doubted the latter, but it was worth a try, he mused.

He spotted Executor Kwon and made straight for him, smiling and extending his hand.

"Executor Kwon, it is a pleasure to meet you. Let me introduce myself. I am Tomas Lindback, CEO of the Lindback Corporation in Isis Rakael. You have a beautiful place here I might say, and this..." he gestured with his hands to all the diplays, but his gaze lingered longingly upon the UAVs. "...THIS is why I'm here. Technology, my friend, it a wonderful thing."

Lindback was never a quiet man, nor shy around people. He was blunt, straight to the point about what he wanted and what he was prepared to give in return. He had made a career out of his personality. He loved it. Haggling and negotiations, but even more, the technology itself. He was always striving to come out with the next best thing that Rakaelian people HAD to have, or at least had to buy from his perspective. After all, research and development was expensive.

Completely ignoring everyone else, he took Kwon's arm and dragged him toward the UAV displays. He was a kid in a candy store.

"Now, Mr. Executor, tell me all about these. Isis Rakael has been developing UAVs for years, but we've run into a few snags. But this! This is a work of art."
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

The Executor wasn’t exactly expecting someone when a man in business suit approached him and offered him a handshake. After the initial phase back to reality from his people’s obesity problems, the Executor Kwon shook the hand of Lindback Corporation’s head.

“Good day, Mr. Lindback. I have been a big fan of your works.” The young Executor said with his hands shaking enthusiastically. Indeed, Nate was a big fan of Lindback Corporaiton for years. The corporation’s ability to influence the Council of the country that boasted the largest market was certainly something that he had to admire. Nexus Incorporated did take over the entirety of USI, but that wasn’t compared to a country with over a billion people all waiting for good products.

Nate helplessly followed Mr. Lindback towards the new set of UAVS that was on display. Ah yes, the AutomatonAero and AutomatonRecon series. The only people you would see here now were rich mercenary groups… or some terrorists who were willing to risk being outside the cover. They were listening to the researchers rant about this powerful device.

That Research Lady wrote:

This, ladies and gentlemen, are warfare of future. The AutomatonAeroXI proves again and again that this Powerful marriage between machine and war is far beyond the role of patrol than anyone has anticipated. AAXI is just like any other Unmanned Combat Vehicles (UCV) in a way that they go around and shoot targets that you want.

laughter

Oh wait, did I make a joke? I apologize. I thought every UCV had that role.

applause and laughter

Well, then, continuing from where we left off, AAXI’s most distinguished trait is that while it is similar to other UCVs in a way that it is a combat UAVS, there is certain features that makes it much more worth your money than… say, that AAX in the other side of the hall.

the research staff points at AAX, which is still sold around the world cheaply

Now THAT, is for a common military. AAXI is completely more sophisticated than that technology. AAXI contains what is little explored in UCVs: countermeasures. AAXI’s countermeasure is possible to avoid various targeting systems, which includes the latest seeker missiles. AAXI utilizes calculative flight system as well as precision flares. All these are already programmed into the UAVS’s mainframe, ready to be utilized as necessary. AAXI, however, does not have cost and benefit programs, ladies and gentlemen. So please, do not send AAXI on suicidal missions. They are worth more than that.

laughter

Now, everyone must be wondering this question: “What happens when the Greatest Spear pierces Greatest shield?” I cannot say what is the “Greatest Spear” that you mention, but we did put AAXI against LXVII laser-guided missiles. And the results are in! We in the research depart of UAVS have defeated those nonsensical research department of ballistics 3 to 1! In other words… AAXI have 75% chance of avoiding LXVII laser-guided missiles. Now isn’t that great?

smiles by the UAVS research group, and obviously staged murmurs of discontent by the ballistics group from the other side of the hall.

Now what are you waiting for? Purchase AAXI, the latest drone and the future of warfare! Remember, AAXI is the ONLY machine of choice that are actually worth your money!

“I thank you for such kind words, Mr. Lindback.” Nate bowed in gratitude, “but AAXI has few flaws. They may be the greatest UCV in the market, but they are certainly not the best Nexus can offer.”

The Executor was obviously mentioning the newer, more powerful UCV was in field tests. Indeed, there has been media leak in Oscalantine that Nate was trying to hide. As much as media was controlled, they could override his powers if the media was making profit from coverage. Well, that new UAVS news have been bombarding his desk, people demanding to hear whether the military has created an AI or not. Simpletons… if there was an AI in Oscalantine, he wouldn’t be the ruling head right now.

“It is all thanks to our roots. The current UAVS runs in Melcoba Juggernaut Core X. The custom military patch has allowed smooth integration, and now MCJ is being used as our primary core for all UAVS. Of course, I guess that isn’t why you are here.” Nate went and picked up the brochure about the AAXI from the informant. He presented the brochure to Mr. Lindback.

“This contains all the information about AAXI, and that researcher’s statements are all valid. With an added exception of ‘Greatest Shield.’” The little Executor said, “The cost is up there, but that is only for those that do not know the art of haggle. Oh and I’m afraid that all military transactions are taken in Nexus Credits. It is for the sake of confusion, as dollar nowadays is fluctuating like a radio wave.”
Back to top Go down
Isis Rakael

Isis Rakael

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Lindback thumbed through the brochure politely, but paid little attention to the contents within. While he was excited by the prospect of acquiring this new UAV, he was even more excited about what wasn't being displayed.

"Mr. Executor," he said quietly, almost in a whisper. He looked around briefly, then leaned in close. "You should know that I'm here on behalf of the Isis Rakael Security Council, the driving force behind the nation. Because of that, I'm in a very interesting position of being able to spend a lot of money, if I find the right technology at the right price."

He emphasized the word "lot." Making another cursory glance about, he started again.

"Now, Mr. Executor, we both know that while your displays are full of new and exciting things, they pale in comparison to what is not being displayed. I should tell you that Isis Rakael is very interested in establishing trade relations with your compan..." He paused. "Your nation." Lindback grinned.

"These models are impressive and I'm very interested, but what do you say about discussing some of your more advanced models."

He said this knowingly, as one CEO to another.

"I can assure you that any deal we could make would mutually beneficial. The Lindback Corporation would be extremely grateful and would be more than happy to share our research on whatever areas you might be currently exploring. We have been providing the IR military with technology, hardware, and software for years now. I'm sure we can find something you would be interested in seeing."

Lindback once more hijacked Executor Kwon and dragged him over to the refreshment area to continue discussion as he picked up a small lunch.

"Good technology, great food. Now, what do we need to do to take a peek at your R&D?"
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:32 am

The Executor pondered as he picked up his own set of lunch and munched upon it. If anything, Isis Rakael is indeed the greatest potential spender in this world. The military strength of theirs were unparalleled, however, and if they get their hands on AAXII… they would dominate the sky with airforce of theirs already powerful. Now, given, Oscalantine will never truly declare war with Isis, but would they have to?

Ah, but that would be in the longest of long term worst-case scenario. Such worries about potential disaster will not happen if he makes friendly relation with Isis for generations to come. And that… would start now.

Nate put his dish down and beckoned a few guards. They were dressed in business suits, but by the fancy shades that they were wearing indoors, they had to be some kind of agent. Indeed, Oscalantine had many soldiers that were disciplined to be like machines. The two the Executor Kown summoned there exactly these type of soldiers. The ones in charge of security and order, as well as safety of Nexus Incorporated… the Corporate Army.

The two agents came to Executor Nate as stated, abandoning their guard duty. The two’s missing place will soon be informed and replaced, as Corporate Army will not move unless directed by their superiors and there is no way that they will be off their post without a good reason. The two stationed in a standby position directly behind the Executor, but although it was difficult for anyone to see their eyes, their eyes were whirling around for potential threat to Nexus Inc’s CEO.

“Now, Mr. Lindback, when you talk about money, and a lot of them, my corporate rules demand that I give 100% customer satisfaction.” The young Executor said, signaling his agents with an index finger, “Now, Mr. Lindback, if you will, we shall go to… private… sectors of Nexus Incorporated.”

The Executor guided Mr. Lindback to a closed gate with two guards standing. The four agents of Corporate Army exchanged identifications with each other, and Executor showed the agents his own ID. The four saluted, and one of the agents standing guard over the gate punched in numbers, followed by finger and pupil scan. Once that was done, Executor Nate spoke in clear voice, although not really that loudly:

“This is Executor Nathanial Nestor Kwon, CEO of Oscalantine and of Nexus Incorporated. Melcoba ID Strages, the blood-bath springer.”

The gate slid open, and the four, which includes Nate, Mr. Lindback, and two agents that have been standing guard. The other agents that have been following Nate and Mr. Lindback now stood guard over the gate. The four men entered into the private sector of Nexus Headquarters, which included Oscalantine’s largest Research and Development center. Through the large hall which they passed to get to the other side, which had the elevator, the hallway was lavishly decorated with drawings and gilded in gold. The hallway’s drawings were all depicted post-modernism arts, and the wallpaper was painted in while. The hallway itself looked clean… too clean for someone to have even walked this hallway.

As the four approached the elevator which will to heading down, in this instance, the two agents went up forward and typed in a few numbers. The elevator arrived by the time that Nate and Mr. Lindback walked up towards it. Nate rode the elevator first and mentioned Mr. Lindback to follow.

The elevator went down to the lowest floor of Nexus Sector 01. Once it went down, the door opened, and Executor Nate stepped out, and guided Mr. Lindback towards the UCV sector.

“Nexus Incorporated is glad to have you in R&D department, Mr. Lindback. We are… well, as you know, developing all sorts of goods for 100% customer satisfaction.” Nate said as he walked forward, allowing Mr. Lindback to follow him, “This is supposed to be Corporate Secret, but that particular cat is already out of the bag, and I am more than willing to show you the latest in Nexus’s latest airforce addition.”

“The UCV sector is currently working on two Automatons: AutomatonAeroXII and AutomatonT-ShipIII. Both of them are in the field testing stages.” The Executor said as he went to the section of UCV sector that had a development team discussing the latest video.

The research team saluted Executor Nate and said in monotone “For the Corporate” as Nate approached them.

“Good afternoon, gentlemen. Please turn out the footage A-74 for our customer here.” Nate said as he introduced Mr. Lindback, “Everyone, this is Mr. Lindback from Isis Rakael. Mr. Lindback, these men are my development team in charge of AutomatonAeroXII. And this…” Nate continued as the screen turned on, “… is the future of AutomatonAero.”
Quote :

The screen turned on with a flash. The footage was obviously taken from above, most likely by AutomatonReconXX. There were fifteen fighters coming in from the other side, and by the looks of it, aircrafts from Tribal Nation of Silios, the unrecognized nation that Oscalantine was warring with. From the opposing side, the equal number of AutomatonAeroXI was approaching, although some were acting differently than others.

The five AutomatonAeroXI went in five separate directions, while other 10 stood their ground. They were soon fired upon by the fifteen fighters, which they were forced to use flares for. The ten AAXI fired their own set of missiles, which the fifteen aircraft avoided with ease.

But just as the fighters of Silios avoided the LXVII missiles from AAXI, the five of the Automatons, which by now were showing in the screen as “AutomatonAeroXII,” were firing their own, but unguided LXVII missiles. They fired upon what seemed like random patterns, and the fighters didn’t take much threat in it. It was obvious that some, if not many, UAVS malfunction in their flights. And as the fighters expected, the missiles fired upon the fighters missed their closest targets.

However, that was only a mask of illusion. The missiles were cleverly targeted for fighters furthest from the AAXII that fired the missiles, as five brave fighters of Silios were quickly shot down. Noticing that these UAVS were not something to be messing with, the ten fighters left now targeted the AAXII. As they did so, the AAXII split up once again, this time into groups of two with one diving for suicidal mission towards the ten fighters.

Once the fighters realized that there was one approaching AAXII, they focused their fires on it, firing their heat-seeking missiles. As soon as the missile fired, the AAXII dived 90% downward, dropping out of the sky along with the ten missiles. The other AAXII, in groups of two, fired their own respective missiles, again unguided. The fighters evaded the fires using flares and such, however, through calculative procedures, each pair shot down one aircraft, using one missile that they fired as decoy while the other one as faked but accurate missile.

By now, the eight fighters that were left were realizing that they were outmatched, and began to flee. As soon as they shifted towards their home, a barrage of missiles, this time, laser-guided, were targeted towards them, shooting four more down before the other four fleeing. Apparently, the ten AAXI were waiting until it was right time for them to shoot, which was odd for AAXI to do, since their attacking programs were simple.

The developers clapped hands at the spectacle, and Executor Nate laughed, pleased with the screen.

“Nexus Incorporated is proud to present its AAXII. They are powerful new series to the previous AutomatonAero series. They have Melcoba Juggernaut Core XI. This powerful military-grade processor allows AAXII to perform marvelously. Individual MJCXI doesn’t allow for such powerful processing. However, MJCXI comes with the new revolutionary GaiaNex system.” Nate said as he clicked a few buttons in the main projector, which showed the data for GaiaNex, “GaiaNex allows MJCXI to connect with other MJCXI, as well as integrate and give orders and responses to provided MJCX and other lower processors within our line. GaiaNex thus allows more processing and decision making as a whole by sharing and processing simple, common tasks such as engine maintenance, and frees up space for more complex individual tasks, such as flight maneuvering. They can also order the other, lesser processor-based AA series to process information that they need. Such was the case here, where AAXII ordered AAXI to stop fire and process various maintain programs of AAXII in order to free up for more complex maneuvers.”

“Of course, this all has drawbacks. While capable of fighting on even grounds with human pilots in large numbers, they are only slightly smarter than traditional AAXI in solo flights. Because Silios did not have ace fighters was this situation solved with fifteen processors. In normal situations, they are not as clever as they are. Another drawback is because of their simple reasoning skills as individual fighters, they will almost always try to utilize lesser models of AA series to free up space for better reasoning skills.” Nate said as he turned the projector back into field testing of AAXII in the Silios territory.

“There are currently 500 units of AAXII. The programs are in a CD that comes with the shipment. It has easy GUI so that any programmer can read. As for manual controls, it is possible for you to do so, although it isn’t really encouraged as AAXII are made precisely for unmanned tasks.”

Nate clicked another button, and this time it turned to missile and their information.

“As you know, AA series use Lexicon 7 (LXVII) laser-guided missiles. However, AAXII can use a different missile system. This is just that. It is Control 10 (CtlX) calculative-guidance missiles. They do not utilize laser, heat, or any other type of guidance. Rather, they utilize complete guidance system that AAXII has, along with AAXII’s ability to share coordination other systems. In a group fight simulation of more than seven AAXII, they have been proven to show greater accuracy than LXVII laser-guided missiles. However, in solo missions, LXVII is still encouraged, as it is impossible for calculations to be done.”

Nate now turned to Mr. Lindback now, after showing AAXII and its new weapon system. “I hope this is what you have been expecting. A new prototype that has yet to enter the market, and we were planning on showing the world only when we need to. But since you insisted… here it is.”

“The cost of one AAXII is expensive, however, as they have yet been included in the automated lines. Each cost approximately 5 million Nexus Credits, which is… $8 million per unit. However, if you are planning on importing more than a 1000 units, we shall lower the price down to original 2.5 million Nexus Credits that we shall get from producing them from automated lines. Again, the ridiculous cost isn’t our thing. The cost is straight from not having the incentive to create an automated line yet.”

“Well, Mr. Lindback. Question? Comments? Concerns?” The young Executor said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

[OOC: Okay now that I am not stoned or drunk or playing Lord of the Rings Online I can actually reply to this lol]

Durukan Kiraç was the CEO of Alaşım Inc., which dominated the mining industry in Rasvidi and held several government contracts for both civilian and military purposes. Naturally, when word was received that Rasvidi economic representatives were being sought for the mTC, Durukan couldn't resist. There was one catch, however; Trade Commissar Reko Nikkola would have to accompany him. International trade was very closely monitored and controlled by the government, even though the businesses still technically had full control of their deals. Within Rasvidi, they were almost completely unregulated; outside the country, however, Rasvidi's intensely protectionist and isolationist policies took over. They made sure that Rasvidi came first in every deal that was made.

So the Trade Commissar himself was dispatched on this mission of commerce, the government of Rasvidi expecting this to be a significant international event. He would basically be breathing over Durukan's shoulder the entire time to make sure that everything came out on Rasvidi's side; Durukan did not like this at all. He had to deal with it though, as it was required that he go along with it in order to actually attend this conference.

His eyes scanned for Executor Kwon, and spotted him looking at the UAV displays with...

With some Rakaelian man. Immediately the hairs on the back of his neck prickled and he could feel a shiver wash over him, but he quickly composed himself. He thought he heard a sharp intake of breath from Reko, but when he turned around the man looked calm and composed. He knew, though, that his feelings were similar. Rakaelians would for a very long time be agents of death and suffering in the minds of Rasvidi citizens. This was not for politics though, and Durukan knew the government was trying to mend relations with these butchers. Perhaps a deal could be struck here.

Before he could do anything, though, Reko brushed past him and interrupted Kwon's conversation with Lindback.

"Greetings comrade, you must be Executor Nathanial Kwon. I am Reko Nikkola, the Trade Commissar for Rasvidi, and my companion here is Durukan Kiraç, CEO of Alaşım Incorporated." Reko briefly glanced at Lindback and gave him a tight, quick nod in greeting. He then turned his attention back to Kwon. "I hear your nation is running short on Titanium supplies..."

Durukan frowned in frustration, and tried to give Lindback an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

[[OOC - XP, ras, your people just broke into Nexus Incorporated's deepest R&D sector. What do you say for yourself?!
No worries, I RPed it so that it matches. Sorry if I wrote so much that you didn't see everything.]]

Nate was certainly delightly surprised that Rasvidi’s Trade Commissar and CEO of Alasim Inc was here. Notice that he was delightly surprised… almost as if he half-guessed that these two great men of Rasvidi could convince their way into the Nexus Incorporated’s most secretive hideouts.

“I apologize for the intrusion, Executor.” Charls T. Taylor, one of Nexus Inc’s business officials, said as Commissar approached Nate for a handshake, “I knew that you were interested in business deals with Rasvidi, and I also noticed that you should be the one to…”

“Charls, everything is fine. We house Corporate Secrets relatively well, so there is no need for you to be so freaked out. But we might need to discuss corporate protocols once we are done with mTC. Dismissed, officer.” Nat added politely. Indeed, Charls knew what to do in a situation, so he was happy to have Rasvidi men here. It is just that if he lets Charls go unpunished, less pleasant surprises might come by. So he needed to make an example out of Charls… maybe a few volunteer hours in the streets of Nexus Sector 03 would do him some good. And by “volunteer hours,” Nate was obviously meaning politics, which man businessmen saw as a complete bore.

Nate took Commissar’s hand and shook it tightly, signaling his gratitude for being here, “Welcome to mTC, Commissar,” Nate now addressed the CEO, “and welcome to you, Mr. Kirac. I am so glad that you two gentlemen made it into the secret sectors of Nexus Incorporated unharmed.”

Nate laughed at the Titanium problem, as if it was a joke. Well, it was a very bad joke, considering that it has become something that businessmen used often to tease each other. “What about Titanium?!” was the latest thing that everyone used within the halls of Nexus Incorporated, because EVERY project seemed to need those precious metals.

“Aye, we are in shortage of Titanium ores. You see, there are practically none in the Oscalantine, and thanks to our previous ‘ancestral’ roots with United States of Inerigas, your nation’s embargo really doesn’t help reduce the problem.” Nate then showed a frown in frustration, while his smile really never left him, “And there has been a very annoying problem with Yak smuggling. That delicacy has become such a big problem in our nation. We need to stop the embargo on Yaks and Titanium, or our country might be facing our biggest problem yet. Who would have thought that such a corporate-heavy country will be suffering from shortage of beef?”

“Ah, where are my manners?” Nate now addressed both the men of Rasvidi and Mr. Lindback, “Gentlemen of Rasvidi, this is CEO of Lindback Corporation, Mr. Lindback himself. Mr. Lindback, this is Rasvidi’s Trade Commissar, Mr. Nikkola, followed by Mr. Kirac of Alasim Incorporated.”

“We were currently discussing the new UCV, the AutomatonAeroXII. I’m sure that you can see from the diagram that it is a wonderful piece of machinery… and that also uses quite a bit of Titanium.” Nate said as he took a step backwards, allowing Mr. Lindback to be part of the discussion, “Now, I think we can all strike a business deals here. Any questions about AAXII and Oscalantine I would be glad to answer. But please, let us leave politics outside this building. We are here for economy, and not politics.” Nate said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Isis Rakael

Isis Rakael

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 pm

"Quite so, Mr. Executor," said Lindback softly, biting his tounge against making another comment.

He offered a nod to the two Rasvidians, avoiding eye contact with the Commissar completely, but then turned his attention back to the screen on which the demonstration of the AAXIIs had just been shown. He watched the video a second time, ignoring those around him. Oh, how he wished to get the blueprints for this model. He frowned. No amount of money, he concluded, would gain him that, but as he watched the video play out he took as many mental notes as possible.

The clip wrapped up and he turned back to the others.

"I think, Mr. Executor, that I have seen enough here and I will take my leave of you now. There are other displays on the main floor that I wish to visit. I thank you for your extreme generosity and I will be in touch with you again shortly."

He bowed slightly and left them, travelling back to the main floor in the company of Charls Taylor.

Once back on the main floor, he sighed. He would have been foolish not to assume Rasvidi would send someone, but he had hoped to avoid the whole affair altogether. But, here they were, looking at the same weapons he was. For what purpose, he wondered. Fresh in his mind was the devastation of Cosic. Would there be a repeat? He frowned deeply at the thought, then suddenly realized he should not have left the Executor and the others. He should have stayed and listened closely. The IRSC and Rasvidi governments were attempting to mend rifts, especially with the Eastern Union proposal and the IRSC's declaration to send financial aid to Kazan, but Lindback knew that such things would not wholely cure the problem. That chance was gone, though. He let his feelings get in the way. The IRSC would not be happy, although his "official" reason for being here was to establish trade and nothing else.

He stopped by a display of cell phones and looked them over, taking his mind off the previous situation.

"Hm," he said to himself as he looked through the specifications of the phone. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Happy once more, he continued with his tour of the main floor, taking notes and chuckling to himself whenever he came upon something that resembled last year's model in IR.

He kept an eye on the door that led to the back rooms, waiting for the Rasvidians to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oscalantine Opens up mTC   Oscalantine Opens up mTC Empty

Back to top Go down

Oscalantine Opens up mTC
Page 1 of 1