Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rasvidi Document Partial Translation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

Rasvidi Document Partial Translation Empty
PostSubject: Rasvidi Document Partial Translation   Rasvidi Document Partial Translation EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm

After translation, one of the Rasvidian Classifyed documents has been partially decoded. It appears to be a dossier on Tiberiam leaders.

Translated Document (Partially)
Samarbetet Wormwood

This document is classified Sumter bar perhaps be logged in AB individuals Plan Flatow guarantee a purge (Chairman, Andre Chairman, Avdelingssef People Spionase and Security). Access accidentally Annette individuals villa Nearest punished AB children and view full size AW Act is one one act of treason, children maximum penalty being Hwys execution.

The comments to the attention AB spionasen community within the United People's Republic of AB Rasvidi children leadership Inn Annette Landes perhaps pose a serious risk to guaranteed nasenal guarantee security and our civil AB. Inna response to this realization, it has been decided children Operasen Hemlotsk is necessary odds nedleggningen Rasvidi AB and AB case management Bleary children Slick a threat. Spionase agents villa to be ordered to infiltrate the children regeringen AB Diese management and Setting themselves up into posisener and near ab leadership. They Will be available to kill the leaders ab Diese regeringen Bourdais de Nearest a serious issue ab nasenal company.

Probably alibi would be Sikri odds Hoeryong and any agent, a Bourdais smiles That spot, responsible villa placed on a terrorist act or the Horn group attributed to UB within the nose is all the children ohms. Agents have received training to conduct Sikri children they do not pose a risk or defect ab ab being a besked lekkase. Inna children unlikely event that children would find Stead, however, Bu EP Ready to Szende segment using spionase Staff odds our ferning. We have a villa also GPS device located on their person at all times, honey one long - range Raquette educated on their attitude at all times. Bourdais an eminent spionase lekkase or similar crystal arise, these weapons have been authorized to give the children avsked posisener agent.

Images on existing nasenal Leader of the accommodation have been compiled.

Andy Carlton

President of the Federal Republic of Gracealona

Opportunities odds military aggresenen based on potential and current Rasvidis military exercises, milyømessig police, political and limitations Territorial ambisener.
Opportunities odds incitement internasenal condemnation Head to widespread Civil UB Innean Rasvidi and guarantee increased threats from children internasenal community and general.

Nathan Derab

AB Legal Distinguished children's Republic of AB NX401

Aggressive foreign policies, particularly Inn Arena AB Intellectual. Mystique, frequent aggressive, often avskedige. Opportunities to trigger Store Skalan military exchange. Execute stability AB AB AB area is threatening the police.

Glyn Aedutsan

Presidente de ab ab democratic states Isis Rakael
Regional superpower
Military objectives are and disturbing policy Mello Rasvidi and Isis Rakael Colle.
Bar during Hwys invasen seems unlikely. different layers to UB Civil and political division.

Romelan Shimenta-Zelutha

Chancellor ab ab Ruffian Cirilo
Potential aggressive udenrigspolitik. Potenciano form military ALLIANCE honey NX401 ILO Rasvidi. Potenciano odds aggressive udvidelse, possibly south and Abbaton.
Listen
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: Rasvidi Document Partial Translation   Rasvidi Document Partial Translation EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 pm

(OOC: This is interesting, I was PM'd with a partial translation too. I didn't realize people would be so interested in decoding the file... I might have actually made it harder so it was more fun to decode it if I knew this beforehand.)
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: Rasvidi Document Partial Translation   Rasvidi Document Partial Translation EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 pm

(OOC: Yeah I'm having fun with it. Google Translate got me this far, I'll have to keep working at it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasvidi Document Partial Translation   Rasvidi Document Partial Translation Empty

Back to top Go down

Rasvidi Document Partial Translation
Page 1 of 1