Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our new Secretary of Culture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

Our new Secretary of Culture Empty
PostSubject: Our new Secretary of Culture   Our new Secretary of Culture EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 pm

I am pleased to announce that after much consideration I have selected our new Secretary of Culture, Oscalantine. I have selected him as he seems very interested in realistic and complete RPing in Tiberiam and is committed to the cause.

As our new SoC he will be responsible for deciding the rules of RPs and enforcing them.

Congrats Osca!
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer

Our new Secretary of Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Secretary of Culture   Our new Secretary of Culture EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Thank you, Grace.

Hi, this is Oscal, your jerk of a pal that just cannot let you off on anything...

Now, I wanted to say something before I did anything... I won't be a jerk anymore. I know that is a shock factor, but I only had a polarized view because I did not have position of power to back it up. Instead, I will be more friendly, give off-thread comments if necessary via TG or PM, and try my best to be lenient and compassionate as Isis was.

I will continue the Legacy of Isis to continue to revise the Rules of Tiberiam Roleplay to make sure that there isn't a vague rule. I am also hoping to get everyone's ideas and opinions, as well as concerns. Feel free to TG me or drop me a PM here. there is always a good fashioned instant chat that the forum has, so you can contact me via there as well.

Again, please don't feel alienated or discouraged to ask about ANYTHING. I will try my best to answer as well as give a fair hearing. Again, I will no longer be a complete jerk saying that it isn't realistic at every other statement, because you know what? Corporatcy itself is unrealistic. So please, let your voice be heard and let us all make a heck of an RPing enviorment!!!
Back to top Go down

Our new Secretary of Culture
Page 1 of 1