Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX401
Admin
NX401

International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE Empty
PostSubject: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm

The Judical Chancellors of NX401 got into the Judical Chambers headed a few of the Republican Legion Generals, Admiral, and Air force Captains.

They received many updates and telegrams of what has been happening with teh dividing up of Hjjima.

They called the President of Gracealonia and the leader of Rasvidi asking for explanations to the invasion when resources should be directed towards the spliting up of the Hjjma Empire.

The room waits for the video phones to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
https://tiberiam.rpg-board.net
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Vice President Dowdson picks up the video call and his face appears on the monitor.

"Good afternoon, President Carlton is in the war room overseeing the landing operation and has asked me to talk to you on his behalf. You're inquiring to our reasoning in moving to take the Southern Annex instead of Hijjma correct?

Basically we decided that EEE moving so many military assets to Hijjma created an oppritunity for us. This move reduced the forces in the Southern Annex opening it up for us. Following the invasion we have told EEE that if they peacefully give up their land in the former Hijjma the invasion of their Southern Annex will cease. If they don't give up Hijjma we will take over the annex. Either way they will lose a large amount of land and oil weakining their economy and ability to make war.

We would really appreciate the support of the NX forces. Your support would insure that we can secure the southern annex if they decide not to give up Hijjma as the combined forces of all three EU nations would be to much for EEE to fight off."
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

[I find it so cool that video calls are now a common modern occurrence. I'm not sure how old everyone else is, but I remember when they were science fiction.]

Chairman Väinö Nakashidze quickly isolated himself in his private office and shooed out his aides as soon as he was alerted to the video call. An emergency meeting between the leaders of the Eastern Union, which he understood would soon be renamed, was not something to be taken lightly.

He opened the video screen and could see the faces of President Carlton and the Judicial Chancellors of NX401. Väinö listened patiently to the Chancellor's questions and Carlton's response before chiming in.

"My Gracealonan friend is right. A beach invasion of Hijjma would be a disaster. Even if it succeeded, the loss of life for allied forces would be immense. However, we cannot allow a communist nation to monopolize oil production and dictate fuel prices for the rest of the world. I shouldn't have to tell you why. To make things worse, Edo Edi Essum is also a heavily religious nation ruled over by an oppressive religious institution. That alone makes them unpredictable and irrational.

However, it was clear that EU forces were expected to invade the Hijjma coastline, and military distribution has been placed accordingly by Edo Edi Essum. This leaves the sparsely populated and somewhat remote southern annex a rather easy target. If we can't get Hijjma's oil, we can at least get oil from the southern annex. The territory will be a joint EU possession, so no one nation will profit more then any other. This is a much more preferable situation then what is currently going on.

We will also have to echo Gracealona's sentiment that NX401 support be granted to this endeavour. All nations in Tiberiam, even the government of Edo Edi Essum, stands to benefit from this if we succeed. Additionally, we will be freeing the local populations from Edesu oppression.

I should also add that Rasvidi has pledged it's support of Oscalantian Hijjma. We will be providing small arms, supplies and troops to their forces and assist in a potential invasion of mainland Hijjma. This is if Oscalantine still plans to go ahead with this invasion."
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm

[It's vice president dowdson that answered. And those days of video calls seeming like science fiction were before my time, but I suppose I can imagine a time when they weren't.]
Back to top Go down
NX401
Admin
NX401

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

The people in the Judicial Council started to understand more of the situation. EEE was now in control of most of the oil, and with Ras's claims of religious and communistic tendencies, the council knew that oil prices could spike and ultimatly leave the nations of the EU to have a drained economy and then EEE would have a strong economy for there state, which is in shambles as of now.
Of course, there is always the understanding that a country with those types of resources need to cite the possibility of the country's self determination to maintain and grow.

This would be a curcial decision for the EU to take on. However, some of the council is not all gun ho for the oil as NX has had a strong economy for years ( and a strong military as well)

"I remember when Northern Conflict was fought over this exact same resource," Chancllor Dexter Grey says "however, we sloved this problem after being scarred of atomic diplomacy that Isis used. it was very, very upsetting. However, history has seemed to repeat itself and this time its not among friends."

"your right, Dex," Chancllor Jamie Peers said, "This isnt about past enemies, this is now our enemy since that time, even if NX401 held good relations with this communist country. we have to show that we are strong in our reslove in getting these oil fields! However, EEE has gotten to them first and if we decide to aggress and improvish this country they will be our hands to control and we will send the spike down on them as they might to us"

"Yes, of course we could..and we also continue the brinkmanship that continues in this wake," Chancellor Vlad Riminiski said.

This would be the first time that a residential alien that has proved citizenship in NX401 from Rasvidi was voted in as a chancellor. This is a monumental acheievement for NX401 as this is very new. some citizens are suspisous though, even though he been helping Rasvidi relaions with NX401 since the war.
"Väinö Nakashidze," he turns to the screen says the formal salute to his former leader on the screen, "you remember the war as much i do. Do we really wish to repeat such atrocity even to our existing enemy?"
Then he steps back from the screen so he can been seen by both.
"Maybe we can move our forces in as to capture the oil fields, but not to annex. Maybe we can extend a contract to them and make peace with our terms. This way, bloodshed can be resloved to a minimal and we would not have a spike in the oil prices that are already set high enough for our citizens.
Other chancellors nod with him and await the answers and further discussion.
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Väinö was taken aback somewhat by the comments made by Chancellor Vlad Riminiski, especially considering his national origin. Most citizens would have blindly supported most government initiatives, thanks to the many propaganda campaigns funded by the government and news media with significant political spin. This person was already out of the norm, however; he had defected to another nation, and obviously had a head about him. Perhaps one of Rasvidi's unsatisfied intellectual elite seeking refuge in another nation.

Whatever the case, the Chancellor's blatant question put Väinö into deep thought. It wasn't like he had thought about the question already; however, this was the first time someone had brought it up. Indeed, he had witnessed firsthand the destruction of Kazan in a brilliant flash of light and heat. The annihilation of a city of people, including his family, and everything he had worked for in his life. A middle class citizen motivated to do nothing but achieve comfort in his twilight years, the event had clearly changed him. It had given him drive, ambition, the desire to change the world and his nation. Indeed, the man who was once content working in a munitions factory was now the Chairman of the Revolutionary Council, leading the entire nation. Of course he did not want to repeat the atrocity. That was why he was here.

Had he really changed anything in the world? Already he had brought the country into another war of oil, with a fast track to the same end that Kazan had met. Now he realized the mistakes that had been made.

"Comrade Riminiski, you do have a very good point. As you may know, I did experience the destruction of Kazan during the Northern Conflict. I am even deaf in one ear. My eardrum was perforated during the explosion. I also have some scars that will never heal, caused by the intense heat and radiation. Even my breath has begun to become laboured, and I fear that I may be developing lung cancer.

The mother of children, my offspring, and their offspring were all killed in the attack. So were my siblings, parents, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles. I am the last surviving member of my family, and as if that weren't enough, I am sterile from the radiation. I cannot re-establish my genetic lineage.

I will agree to your proposal. Perhaps we can avoid serious hardships. If Rasvidi can have your support, we would like to occupy the oil fields, and nothing more. Finix and Salvadore will remain in Edesu hands."

Väinö rubbed his beard.

"Vice President Dowdson, do you have any objections or requests? I would not want to proceed without feedback and consent of my closest ally."
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Dowdson thinks for a moment. As he does President Carlton enters the room and nods at the men on the screens infront of him. Vice President Dowdson leans over and quickly fills him in on NX's proposal, the Carlton speaks

"Well obviously this would be an ideal peaceful solution, but we are not dealing with a peaceful regime. As to only taking the oil fields I wouldn't be comfortable with this because all the oil reserves are in the center of the annex, meaning EEEs lands would surrond us. This is obviously an issue as it wouldn't be difficult for them to cut off our men and take back the oil. To your second suggestion of a contract this is a band-aid solution. Although it may insure low oil prices for now EEE will continue to collect our money as we import oil and strengthen their economy as we lose money. We need to secure substantial oil reserves and end the need to import so much oil.

That having been said it must be noted that securing low oil prices is not Gracealona's main priority here. We are a nation powered mostly by renewable sources and need very little oil. All our oil needs are satisfied by the reserves in the Gulf of Gracealona. We seek low oil prices from other sources to secure the economies of our EU allies that have not yet dramatically lowered their needs for oil by switching to renewable sources. Mostly, we seek to end EEEs oppression of their people and knock down the strength of their communist government."
Back to top Go down
NX401
Admin
NX401

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:31 pm

After President Carlton added in his commentary and opinion, Riminski was in not in shock, but in deep thought. His long silence standing there, head in his pointer and thumb stroking his shaved chin, the other in the crook of his arm, signaled that he was thinking..thinking of another way around everything. He remembers the accord that NX made with EEE all those years ago, he remembers the propaganda the propaganda that NX dropped on the city of Novosibrisk and the propaganda that the Rasvidi government was hosting on every television. However, he knew that NX was in a delicate situation, nonetheless. Contracted by his enemies and allies with the EU, a powerful alliance that NX was holding a certain weight in all politics.

The chancellors, and military stared in slience. the aura he was giving off was of a powerful unconscious scent, only the one that Rasvidi citizen could give in any situation; but when in action, the aura is very concentrated. Then, he raised his head. The eyes told everything to Väinö, but President Carlton was a bit more fearful.

"Your Right, President Carlton," he looks at him in cycnial tone "a contract would be the band-aid, even if we controled the terms of the oil fields. However, this is more of an action I have seen you take since the North conflict, in which you stayed neutral, might i add," he laughs a little, "but, in all seriousness, you need military support from NX and we need not break a contract. I seggest that there is a possible solution."

He draws the contract out and looks it one last final time. " According to this, NX can not start a propaganda war or create civil unrest as that would make Article VI-Espionage a deemable offense. However, if the oil fields you want, you can start a propaganda war and send unmarked teams to create civil unrest in EEE's country. This would make him divert attention from the oil fields and focus on keeping peace, espically with an improvished country that it is turning out to be.

For the second thing, you need weapons, ammunitions, ships, tanks, aircraft, and soliders as mercenaries. I can not send them at the states discretion, as that would be deemed an offense. But, i can do this. What if i were to purpose a contract to the EU and its entireity, allowing EU to buy anything military, amongst itself, at a rate of 75% discount. This way, your governments can buy NX equipment at the expense of all the EU nations. And, on top of that, it can not be seen as in offense as we all agree upon the contents of the contract that we all would verbally sign, together, in this very conference tonight! Of course, i will also extend a seperate contract to E with a 25% deal, claiming my neutrality as we are allies; but that is a risk that is needed in order to make this deal a success."

Chancellor Vlad, asks for a chair and some water as he awaits the responses from the EU.
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am

Carlton thinks for a moment

"Well this propaganda war seems to me like it ha sonly a very small chance of success. We would need massive numbers of people to go into EEE to cause the level of unrest that would be required. And even if they did succeed, propaganda can never hope to cripple EEE in the way that taking their land and oil will. Although it is regrettable that their will be many causalities, we need to secure these oil fields now while so much of EEEs military is on Hijjma, this is an opportunity we can't waste.

As to your other point, I wish to clear up now that we don't absolutely require your assistance. Rasvidi and Gracealona both have large militaries and we can hold our own on the battlefield. However, your assistance would increase our chances of victory and perhaps encourage EEE to accept our terms and give up Hijjma to keep control of his Southern Annex. Their accepting of these terms would be ideal as we have already done damage to the southern annex reducing its carrying capacity and would give it back to them damaged in exchange for their land in Hijjma.

I see that this would be rather undesirable for you, but I think it might be time to end your treaty with EEE. World affairs being what they are I don't see how you can continue to be allies with EEE and be an EU member nation. I feel that despite its possible ill effects the ending of the treaty will be better for us in the long run. I ask you to at least consider it."
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Väinö frowned a bit at the exchange going on. He could see some wrinkles emerging in the alliance. The government of NX401 was clearly divided between supporting the EU and honouring it's previous contracts with EEE. He could see the emotions rippling through Riminski, and he understood the inner conflict that must have been taking place within him. Väinö smiled discreetly. You could take the man out of Rasvidi, but you couldn't take Rasvidi out of the man...

In the end, though, Riminski's allegiance seemed to lay with NX401 as he proposed his compromise to the other nations of the EU. The truth was, there always seemed to be a sort of darkness lurking beneath the façade of the people of Rasvidi. Indeed, why else would Väinö turn to war so quickly, when he had set out to end such things?

The Chairman spoke up. "While your idea of providing a discount to EU nations is favourable and appreciated, we must object to your providing a discount to Edo Edi Essum while that nation is embroiled in war with the majority of our members. We will have to go with Gracealona on this issue; it would probably be best for this alliance if your nation ends the contract with EEE. We are not asking you to enter this war, but it will be an exceptional difficulty to competently operate this alliance while one of it's key members signs deals with the enemy.

"Your military support, as Gracealona points out, would indeed pressure EEE into giving up Hijjma. The southern annex is more or less a hostage in this conflict. However, as you pointed out previously, we do need to avoid an end similar to what closed the North Conflict. So I shall propose something that might be somewhat controversial.

"I propose that the EU call the nations of Tiberiam to the negotiating table, including those who are neutral. We should announce our intent for a temporary armistice while this is going on. The purpose of this meeting will be to negotiate the foundation of a global governance, one which respects the sovereignty of member nations and respects the legitimacy of existing alliances and political unions. This governance can be used as a medium to international conflict, adding another layer of communication and discussion before the possibility of open conflict. I propose we meet in Branvania, being a historically neutral city-state, and possibly establishing Branvania as the headquarters of this organization."
Back to top Go down
NX401
Admin
NX401

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Riminiski looked at the council as the chairmain finished his statement. All of this is dependent on him. His leadership, uncanny; his words, unmatched. Then he looked back at the screens.

an aide comes in with reports of KI joining in the war of EEE and then quickly leaves.

Riminski holds the parcel in his hand and reads it, then looks up at the screens in front of him.

"It seems another nation of the Enemy has arrived with support. The nation of King Issac has sent forces to aide EEE. This could mean that, with this nessesary evil, the GWA is not as weak as we had hoped, in fact, it is getting stronger. and with NX in no real position to fight nor flight, the best option that we can give is the offer that we have set in this conference: to sell the military at a discount price. of course another option is on the rise, we could send a bill that will probablly sweep through the senate of the Judicial Republic to give a modest loan of 5 trillion dollars, 2.5 each; with a small interest loan of 5%. This would insure that you can buy the weapons nessesary weapons and equipment. This would not be offered to EEE. This would be my last offer."

after this speech, he sits down awaiting yet another answer. Riminiski is a bit flared with carlton being so stubborn, but Väinö and Riminiski both remembered a national joke:

whats stubborn and a coward? well, no one nation in tiberiam, except gracealonia is much worse. (worst joke, i know. made it up on the spot)
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Carlton was angry

"I do not appreciate your humor Chancellors. Gracealona is anything but a nation of cowards! I know this joke is no doubt referring to Gracealona's neutrality in the North Sea Conflict. I have explained this time and time again and I will do so no more as I am growing tired of it. We have apologized to our ally Rasvidi time and time again for it. May I remind you though that I don't think you're in any position to joke about this manner as if we had entered the war we would have entered the war against you and Isis Rakael. This would have created an even wider gap and the EU likely wouldn't exist right now. Instead, we chose to send medics to all nations involved saving countless lives and served as a mediator between the three of you. We could have chosen to let your men lay there and die on the battlefield or even have killed them ourselves. We did not, we chose to become the nation that would help to pick up the pieces after the mess you three created ended. And then after we did we brought together the EU. I will say no more and hope you will consider your words more carefully next time.

May I point out though that right now you are the one who now refuses to take a stand and fight? You call us cowards while you sit in your capital as a neutral nation while our men are on the battlefield risking their lives to secure low oil prices for your nation and eliminate a war making nation. This nation you refuse to break a treaty with while they kill your allies in the EU! You have no right to call us cowards while you are acting like even larger cowards than we ever did during the North Sea Conflict!”

Carlton takes a deep breath to cool his rage and straightens his tie

“I apologize gentlemen, but a hypocritical man angers me like nothing else. No back to business. As for NX401’s “final offer” Gracealona will not except. We will not put ourselves in a 2.5 trillion dollar debt to a nation who has a treaty with our enemy even if they are our ally in the EU. We must demand that you end your treaty with EEE before we accept any support from you, especially if it means putting ourselves in such ridiculous debt.

As to the suggestion of an international summit I believe this is a good idea in theory. My one concern though is this: How can we insure that this conference does not turn into a repeat of the events at the peace talks after the North Sea Conflict. All that did was increase international tensions.”
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:12 am

Väinö Nakashidze could see the talks beginning to degenerate; while he did not entirely disagree with the Chancellor's sentiments, he also agreed with Gracealona. They had done more then enough to come back from the North Sea Conflict, and even then their neutrality was understandable. Indeed, they had potentially dodged a large bullet and escaped potential nuclear retaliation. However, NX401 was indeed taking the easy way out of this conflict, while openly continuing it's dealings with a declared enemy of the Elite Union. It did seem somewhat cowardly.

"Gentlemen, please calm down. We are all friends here; our nations are allied with one another, remember. I do agree that the Chancellor's joke was in poor taste, however I do not think this merits enough anger to unravel our talks here.

"I do have to agree with some sentiments of Carlton, however. Rasvidi is in no way prepared to take on a loan that would total nearly half of our entire GDP. We would be in debt to NX401 for decades, if not longer. I cannot help but think this might be an attempt to exert economic control over our nations...

"Regardless, we do urge that NX401 reconsiders it's ties with EEE and it's non-aggressive stance in this conflict. While we recognize that NX401 was not consulted prior to this conflict, the very least your nation could do is cease ties with a declared enemy of the EU. If that is not done, the standing of your nation and government with the rest of the union will likely be damaged, perhaps irreparably."

The Chairman seemed to contemplate a second before continuing.

"As for your concerns with the international summit, President Carlton, I believe we can avoid a fate similar to the one that befell previous negotiations. We will need to make concessions to Edo Edi Essum in order to appease them, and perhaps we can extend other incentives, but we would also have to make sure he makes some concessions as well. We also need to emphasize the importance of a global political organization such as this; it would help ensure peace and minimize the number of armed conflicts, while promoting trade and democratic discussion amongst the nations of Tiberiam. I can't see how any world leader would want to turn this done."
Back to top Go down
NX401
Admin
NX401

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 am

Riminski knew the hands of NX401 Chancellors were tied. He could just hear the arguments and everybody's minds. Grey was probablly thinking of economics as Peer was thinking of citizen and country. He thought the bill of a loan had a slight chance of working to keep NX401 out of this war, or , at least, cease causing more damage to NX401, the EU, or the esstial political map; However, his knew in order to still be a super power, his choice has now become one option to abondon the treaty with EEE:

Riminski stands to talk:

"Thank you for your seggestions President Carlton and Chairman Nakashidze. Since the politics are so ill at this time, that we could not keep a peace. By the ruling of this council.."

he turns to see the heads of Grey and Peers nodding their heads in aceptance then turns back to the screens.

"The ruling of this council agrees that the accord shall be terminated as soon as possible"

He summons an aide, picks up a piece of paper, writes something on it, hands it to his aide when he comes and the aide walked out to get right to work.

"In the mean time," said Chancllor Riminiski,"what is our attack plan?" there was fire and riminiski's eyes as well as peers, but her flame was a bit dimmer.
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 pm

[OOC: I can’t answer to the battle plan NX as EEE hasn’t replied to our last posts yet. We’ll figure it out as soon as he does.]

“Chairman Nakashidze, as to your conference, I think it is worth proposing to the international community. But if nations aren’t willing to attend I don’t think we should press it any further. I believe though if nations can set their differences aside for a few days to attend these talks this new international panel will be a success. We must be careful though. I don’t think we should take away too much power from nation’s governments though as I feel that will turn off some nations from this council.

Maybe though we should hold off on this summit though until after the current conflict ends. I don’t think it would be very well received at this time.”
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:12 pm

The Chairman nodded, listening carefully to the leaders as they spoke. It was excellent that the leadership of NX401 had finally decided to support it's allies, but the time it took to get them there was still disconcerting. Väinö recognized the passionate, fiery gaze of Riminski as one common to their brethren during moments of conflict or heated passion. Indeed, Rasvidi seemed to thrive on such things.

"Nice to see you have seen the light, Chancellors. As for a plan of attack, several issues are complicating this. New Numair has joined the war effort on the side of the GWA, de facto joining their ranks. As they control an important length of coast on the route to the Rasvidi Islands, they could certainly disrupt supplies and reinforcements dispatched there. However, their military strength is minimal and I believe a joint land invasion is plausible. The goal of this invasion would be to secure the coast so that supplies and reinforcements can reach the Islands unimpeded. Resistance should be minimal, and the already considerable forces on the Islands will give us the luxury of time as we filter them into the southern Annex.

"This could potentially draw a direct attack on EU territory by EEE, however. I propose that Rasvidi use it's substantial missile stockpiles to set up defences and deterrance along the borders of EU members facing EEE. If EEE approaches our borders, these weapons can be launched indiscriminatly against their forces to reduce and deccimate them before they reach their destinations."
Back to top Go down
NX401
Admin
NX401

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 am

Since the politics were finished on the side of peace and stability, the Admiral that was sitting adjacent to the chancellors, general, and air force captian stood up.

His name is Kaino Knight. Kaino was the Admiral in the Northern Sea Conflict and recognized by the top navy school in all of NX401, Blitz naval Academy; This acedemy was accredited to one of the other Admirals many years ago.

He stood in front of both the screens, took a bow, and started to speak:

"since your military is in operation, and with the NX401 navy so fresh, we can provide naval support and escort to all of your ships. we will set up check points along the waters as to make sure that NN dose not hunt your ships down. Also, giving your permission chairmen," he turns to the screen of the chairmen, " we can set our personle on your docks so your men can focus on the war effort."

The Air Force Captian stands up and stands next to the admiral.

"since we have gotten reports of NN fighting there way into plot two, and with the little resources that they have reguarding military, we will conduct air raids over many of there cities to make sure that there military dose not leave anywhere but stay in their state. These air strikes will be on random order to NN will have to ditch the war effort. Also, they are not on any type of military alert besides helping EEE. If we can block EEE's docks, then there will there trade will be compeltely stiffled and there funds cut off."

The Admiral and Air Force Captian sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE   International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE Empty

Back to top Go down

International conference of the EU: The invasion of EEE
Page 1 of 1