Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need nations, ideas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

We need nations, ideas? Empty
PostSubject: We need nations, ideas?   We need nations, ideas? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Guys I think it goes without saying that we need to grow this region and get more nations. But obviously we want nations that will be active and particiapate and not just come here and die and/or just mind their own buiness and not particiapte. (Dang that was a run on sentance Shocked ) Anyways, ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: We need nations, ideas?   We need nations, ideas? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 am

I think I mentioned this idea earlier and people seemed to like it, but then we all seemed to forget about it.

I proposed that we set up an official recruiter position or positions, and people in these positions need to post in the forums which nations they have sent a recruitment telegram to and when they did so. This way, we know how many people have been sent the telegram and we know not to send them another telegram if they have recently received one. We can also give credit to whoever was at the helm when a nation gets recruited by a telegram; perhaps we can set it up so the person who recruits the most nations receives some kind of incentive? We could turn it into a competition, which would drive recruitment efforts!
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: We need nations, ideas?   We need nations, ideas? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 am

Oh yeah, that is a good idea. I think we're kind of forgetful here in Tiberiam sometimes Very Happy . I've been taking the recruiter around lately to all the feeders and telegraming nations but haven't been getting many bites, but I'll keep trying.
Maybe in your idea though the incentive could be some sort of advantage in the chancellor election or something. I can't thnk of much else we could do. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need nations, ideas?   We need nations, ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

We need nations, ideas?
Page 1 of 1