Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiberiam

The official forum of the Judicial Republic of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adopt an Anonymous!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer

Adopt an Anonymous!!! Empty
PostSubject: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Alright folks, it has come to my attention that people are just poor sports and cannot RP without having ALL MIGHT intelligence agencies. When someone writes an encrypted message, they are NOT TO BE SEEN by anyone else besides the recipient. However, many choose to say that their intelligence agency has the capacity to crack even the toughest codes. Well, I say "BAH" to you all.

So here's something that I have decided to create: AN ANONYMOUS SYSTEM!!! Yes folks, this is basically a blank account approved by me, Secretary of Culture, for you to BORROW for the duration of the RP that you wish to be in. This way, you do NOT know who borrowed what, and you do NOT find out through your all-mighty-but-not-really-in-reality intelligence agencies.

However, here are some RULES for you to agree to before receiving your anon:

• All Anons are to be authorized by ME, Secretary of Culture
  • All Anons are to be requested to ME by TG.
  • Once done, all Anons are to be RETURNED to me.
  • Please do NOT change the password of the anon while you are using it. They will be changed later.
  • Please do NOT make unauthorized Anons of your own
  • DO NOT beg me to see who has the anon.
  • All Anon users are to leave at least ONE hint of who the mastermind is. It can be as subtle as possible.
  • Anons are NOT an excuse to godmode or autoplay. The actions done with Anons are still part of your budget. So please do not have BILLIONS of aircraft carriers taking off from random port, because that isn't possible.
  • Anons CANNOT be used to declare wars or take territories.
  • However, Anons CAN be used for harassment, terrorism, sabotage, and even guerrilla warfare. In fact, they are recommended for this type of secret stuff.
  • Anons are also subjected to their own godmoding and be treated as such. Such cases are...
    • When Anons elude intelligence agency for too long
    • When Anons utilize weapons of mass destruction without proper planning
    • When Anons have infinite resource

• Anons are... isolated. Unlike countries, they must be supplied by other nations. Find these nations, or your anon will be very cold and lonely.
  • Anons are NOT allowed to control someone else's faction, even if the faction is part of the controller's nations's. For instance, even if Oscalantine is controlling Anon1, it cannot control Nexus Incorporated even if Nexus Inc is Oscalantine's. This is to prevent anyone from autoplaying other nations' factions.

Alright, with rules established, here are Anons for adoption! Just TG me requesting an Anon, and regardless of circumstances, I shall provide you with one within 48 hours of request. Now, if all Anons are out, then you might need to wait, since I don't know if e-mail providers appreciate my spamming.

Current Status of Anons:

• Tiberiam Anon I : OPEN
  • Tiberiam Anon II : Taken

Last edited by Oscalantine on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasvidi
Admin
Rasvidi

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

As an admin I will help enforce some of these rules. If someone has been found to change the passwords without permission from Oscalantine, the password will simply be changed back by the admins and the IP address of the person using the account will be compared to other accounts to figure out who it was. Punishment will vary depending on the circumstances.

Sounds tough, but messing around with accounts is rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 am

Thanks, ras, for helping me out. I realize that it is a lot of work for your part, and I really appreciate your help.

As for Anons, I have two that are available for use. Any other number I will need to make, and I'll do so as demand increases. Keep in mind that if you do NOT need Anons, you shouldn't request for one... it is for people that just doesn't have the guts to take responsibility for the action Razz

You know who I am talking to, Anon1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Gracealona
Admin
Gracealona

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 pm

As another admin I will also help control all this and perform the same duties my friend Ras described.
Back to top Go down
Civa-Orchestra

Civa-Orchestra

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I'd rather cut off my own arm than use one of those.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine

Oscalantine

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Lol... Civa, there are things that you HAVE to do sometimes. I think you will have a need for this system sometime in the future. And when you do, I will be glad to give you one.
Back to top Go down
Civa-Orchestra

Civa-Orchestra

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I'll never use one of these. I'm not going to hide behind a wall of anonymity to achieve certain deeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopt an Anonymous!!!   Adopt an Anonymous!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopt an Anonymous!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiberiam :: Roleplay :: Office of the Secretary of Culture-
Jump to: